Ruger’s Hawkeye Rifle has a non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor which features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward. The cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling which provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. It also has a three-position safety. The Long Range Target model features a 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling, heavy-contour, and a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake. The two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, and QD attach points. Its 20 MOA Picatinny rail is secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities, while integral scope mounts are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver. The Hawkeye Long Range Target also has a two-stage target trigger, rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt, and ships with one AI-Style five-round magazine. This 6.5 Creedmoor model has a 26″ barrel.
- Heavy-contour target barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, QD attach points and flush mounted Lower M-LOK® rail.
- Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short “take-up” stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Ships with one AI-Style magazine.
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
|Model Name||Hawkeye Long-Range Target Rifle|
|Length||47″ – 48.5″|
|Sights||None, Integrated Base|
|Stock||Speckled Black/Brown Laminate|
|Condition||New in Box|